Brendan Brazier is a professional Ironman triathlete, author, and formulator of Vega plant-based nutritional supplements.
In this call, we talk about:
- how Brendan discovered his optimal training diet through 18 months of trial and error
- the importance of high net gain foods
- the hidden competitive advantage: recovery time
- why “all calories are the same” is so wrong
- the stress/nutrition connection
- why efficiency and transparency are the values that will transform the world
- why Vega isn't a proprietary formula
Brendan invites us to check out ThriveForward.com, a website version of his Thrive books. The site includes articles, recipes, and interactive resources to help folks transition to a plant-based, high-net gain diet.