Margarita Restrepro is the founder and editor-in-chief of Naked Food Magazine.
In this conversation, Margarita shares her journey and motivation behind Naked Food Magazine. She believes that optimal health is accessible to just about everyone, and started the magazine to bring that message to the public.
In this brief interview we discuss:
- how our bodies can heal themselves with the right tools
- how she changed because of her boyfriend's cancer – and their mission to treat it through diet
- how Margarita healed her own severe anxiety disorder, without prescription meds
- the surprising “health food” that has been shown to be the most potent carcinogen ever studied
- how our choices lead to diseases or prevent them
- the strategy behind a “glossy glamour magazine” devoted to health and nutrition
More about Margarita
Margarita Restrepo is CEO of Naked Republic, Inc., and earned a certfiicate in Plant-Based Nutrition from Cornell University. Se has a degree in Graphic Arts and Marketing from Florida Atlantic University. Margarita is also a songwriter and music producer.