Joel Kahn, MD is a preventive cardiologist, a rare breed in Western medicine. He's the author of The Whole Heart Solution, available for purchase on September 16, 2014.
Listen to this episode (01:11:18)
Get a Free Copy of Sick to Fit!
- In this wide-ranging conversation, we cover:
- the almost completely unknown cardiac health test that's non-invasive, inexpensive, lightning quick, painless, and predictive of heart health several years earlier than other tests
- why the heart is so much more than a simple pump
- the confusion about cholesterol, and what we really know about the link between cholesterol and heart health
- how paleo and low-carb advocates get it tragically wrong
- the phenomenon of “coherence,” and why pets and positive people make us feel better
- how to use your spice cabinet as a medicine cabinet
- what desk workers can do to add years to their lives
- and much more…
Enjoy, and please share!