Kerry Kay is a tango dancer, energy healer, motorcycle rider, and dear friend.
As you'll hear, she performed a Reiki healing on me many years ago, when I didn't believe in that sort of thing.
I went on not believing, even as I experienced something pretty remarkable (if not downright miraculous).
Over the years, my own attitudes have softened; the more I know about science, the more I realize science doesn't know.
So if you're willing to “go there” with us, you're in for a fascinating glimpse into the heart and mind of a healer.
In our conversation, Kerry and I dive into:
- descriptions of Reiki and Family Constellation work
- her early experience of “deficiency” and her personal journey of healing
- how to research energy healing
- “the miracle of a cut finger”
- being willing to not know how things work
- can the past be changed in the present? (the dance of metaphor and reality)
- the astounding findings of the PEAR (Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research) Lab, and how they relate to the phenomenon of energy healing
- the benefits of being open-minded
- and much more…
Enjoy, add your voice to the conversation via the comment box below, and please share – that's how we spread our message and spread our roots.
Kerry's website: KerryKayHealing.com
ICRL (International Consciousness Research Laboratories)
Book: Margins of Reality, by Bob Jahn and Brenda Dunne