Rich Roll, along with his wife Julie Piatt, has just released The PlantPower Way. Already #38 on the amazon bestseller list, the book is a wonderful introduction to a family-centered, plant-based lifestyle, and a font of recipes, advice, and philosophical guidance.
Rich is also one of the inspirations for this podcast, as you'll hear in my audio intro to the interview. He's a man of great humility, courage, integrity, and humor, and it's an absolute honor and privilege to get to talk with him in this call. In our conversation, we cover:
- the power of moments of willingness to change
- the double-edged sword of being a role model
- Rich's “final frontier”: balancing lines in the sand with moderation
- strategies for outreach and connection with those not in the plant-based choir
- the significance of Julie's hesitation when he finally asked for her help
- the way beer made him feel, and how that triggered addiction
- how to tell if we're acting out of ego or a desire to be of service
- being imperfect and still being on the path
- and much more…
Enjoy, add your voice to the conversation via the comment box below, and please share – that's how we spread our message and spread our roots.
RichRoll.com – website and home of the Rich Roll Podcast
The PlantPower Way – at amazon
Blue Zones – groundbreaking research that we talked about during the interview