We've all been through the “honeymoon phase” when adopting a new habit or behavior.
- We buy the treadmill and work out religiously for the first two weeks.
- We throw out all the cheese and avoid dairy for the entire month of June.
- We download the meditation app and sit steadfastly every morning for 10 days.
- We feel sore and skip one day on the treadmill – and a month later it's a space-hogging towel rack destined for Craigslist.
- Our office has a pizza party and we break down and eat nine slices (included three cold ones the next morning when nobody's looking).
- We wake up late on Saturday and can't quite fit the meditation in, and before we know it sitting has become a faint memory with no relevance whatsoever to our regular life.
What happened is, life happened.
Life always happens.
And if we don't understand how to navigate the unexpected, the stressful, and the challenging, then our efforts to improve our healthy habits and behaviors will always crash and burn. As soon as life stops being perfectly cooperative.
The truth is, it's really easy to self-sabotage our changes. Even with the best of intentions, old habits die hard. Cravings claw tenaciously at our reptilian brains. The path of least resistance beckons constantly.
And if we don't understand the immutable laws of change, we'll give in and backslide every single time.
The Stopping Self-Sabotage System
A friend asked me recently, “How do I get out of my own way when I try to change a habit? Everything goes well at first, but then I run up against these mindset habits that prevent me from sticking to it.”
I could hear the frustration in his question, and I was moved to write as thorough and deep an answer as possible, to help him move from stuckness to progress.
And that's how the Stopping Self-Sabotage System was born.
It deconstructs the three biggest mindset errors that derail our efforts and crush our momentum just when things seem to be going well.
And it gives three strategies for correcting each of those errors.
The System Includes:
- The Stop Self-Sabotage Report (the document that started it all) – a concise 11-page PDF
- 3 45-50 minute Audio Sessions, covering the three huge mindset mistakes that lead to self-sabotage
- A comprehensive mind map of the audio sessions
- The entire audio course in the iTunes audiobook format
- A growing resources page with links to invaluable books and other resources to help you banish self-sabotage for good
If you don't love the Stop Self-Sabotage System for any reason (like, the font color), let me know any time within one entire year and I'll give you a full refund. And since it's a fully digital product, there's nothing to return.
I can't make it fairer than that.
There's literally zero risk. If you aren't completely happy with the System, you pay nothing. And you have a full year to decide.
So really, when you click the Buy button, you obligate me and not yourself.
With a guarantee like that, I can charge pretty much anything, right? But the price actually reflects the balance of my two highest values as an entrepreneur:
- A sustainable business so I can continue to serve and teach and lead and support from a place of sufficiency and ease
- Reaching as many people as possible, and not just catering to those with financial abundance
That's why the full Stop Self-Sabotage System is available right now for just $19.
Or, get the three audios that comprise the System by becoming a sustaining Patron of Plant Yourself on Patreon. For as little as $1 per month, you get access to the complete archives and upcoming sessions of the Healthy Habit Huddles. (The three audio sessions of the Stop Self-Sabotage System were originally Healthy Habit Huddles that I “juiced up” to turn them into a product.)
Whichever path feels right to you, I hope you'll act now and banish self-sabotage to the dung heap of your personal history.
To your good health, your happiness, and your best year ever!